Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Parting is such sweet Sarrow...
My Great Aunt Caroline is heading back to her home in California tomarrow. She's been with us for almost three months now and she's been such an encouragement to me and to my family, it is so hard to see her go home. i really don't want her to go but i know that it is God's will for her to go. she is in her late 80's now and is still very vibrant but is growing very weak. I have had the amazing opportunity to watch her reflect Christ in everything that she is, in her letters to me, in her prayers, and now in her presence. I will miss her greatly but i pray that God would allow us to continue to keep in contact that i might continue to learn from the wisdom that God has given her through her years. I thank God for her, and for the love that she's shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment