Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2005


13But we look forward to what God has promised--a new heaven and a new earth--a place where everything that has God's approval lives. 14Therefore, dear friends, with this to look forward to, make every effort to have him find you at peace, without [spiritual] stains or blemishes. (2 Peter 3:13-14)
wow, that's a power-packed verse! ok, so today was really tough for me. I had class all day and it was really hard for me. I was struggling with not wanting to be there and wanting to do well... and some other stuff. It was an interesting day, to say the least. But at the end of the day, God once again showed me His amazing grace, and was so good to me. He allowed me to speak to good friends, and find joy in just letting the night be in His hands. it was good. He is good. and i know that even though my classes are tough, and i may get really frustrated with them at times, i can rely on God's strenghth and wisdom for help. I'm not alone. A Stinkin' Men right sara ~ :D keep on keepin' on, every one! i hope you all are doing good!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful,
    I am praying hard.
    i love you.
    have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina,
    That was a chuck full scripter. I'm sorry to hear that your day wasn't going well yesturday but I'm so proud of you that you keep thinking positive and looking to him. I miss you and am praying for you. See ya later aligator!!!!!

    ReplyDelete