Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2005

God is so good!
Moody, Translation, class, and transportation.
ok so today i got up at around 4:oo Am and i was having a really hard time sleeping, my mind was racing trying to figure out how i was going to get my transcrips from Cornerstone to Moody. I knew that God was the only way that anything was going to get accomplished today, especially because i was really tired. I was feeling somewhat discouraged at the fact taht i didn't get everything for my application in on the time that i had hoped, But God reminded me that His will was perfect. I rode into school today with my dad, and we stopped for coffee and pop-tarts! :^) that made my day so much better, not just the fact that we had coffee. :D but that i got to ride in with my dad, he's so great! and then my classes went really well.
Ok and here's where it get's really good... God totally stepped in and slamed me with encouragement and guidance, i went to the regester's office and got my transcrip sent to Moody, and when i went to the Corum to sit and study, there was a WyCliffe Bible Translator's booth set up in the walk way for people to check out, it was simply incredible. God totally did it! (I'm going into Translation :^)) The people at the booth remembered me from a conference i went to last year. and they encouraged me so much! they prayed for me and they just showered me with love. God is so good!!
Thank you for your prayers.
God Bless!!
Christina Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool Christina. I'm so glad that things worked out for you. That's cute that you got to go out for breakfest with your papa. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday!!! But for now take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete