Pages

Friday, September 23, 2005

It's all about trust baby! :^D
ok, ok, so today was a good day. well they are all good days. Just some are harder than others. but today, man God was really teaching me trust. it was like when you go to camp and you play all of those trust games with your group. Only i was playing with God. well... you get what i mean. :D God taught me today to trust Him even with the smallest of issues, and dang does he come through! He is so good. And the thing is it wasn't that i deserved for Him to come through for me but that He deserved the glory in it. He teaches me something new everyday and I praise Him for that.
I hope that you are all doing so great!!
PS> if you need prayer for anything, please don't hesitate to let me know!!

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:12-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment