Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Toes, Tugboats & Tractors

This was a very eventful weekend. It's been relaxing and productive all at the same time. It started with our big 19 week ultrasound where we got to see the babies in detail. We haven't seen them since 11 weeks and we were both really ready to have this ultrasound. I know that most people do not get to see their babies on ultrasound as much as we have and we are thankful that we have this awesome technology to reassure us that our little ones are doing well. We did not find out what we're having and I'm feeling good about that decision. :) The ultrasound tech. knows and that's it.

Baby A is 9oz and Baby B is 10oz; both are right on target with our due date. They were moving around like crazy, especially Baby A, he or she was not giving the ultrasound tech. an easy job of getting all the measurements. But she was able to get what she needed for the most part. We will have another ultrasound in 1 month so we will hopefully get some of those measurements then. I think I am finally feeling some movement. Really, it just feels like bubbles in my tummy but by the way they were moving around I'm surprised that I don't feel them more. Maybe in another week or so. I will post their 3D pictures but they look so skinny to me. The Dr. assured us that they are right where they need to be so I will just keep doing my best to fatten these little ones up! :)

Baby A, looks like he/she is a thumb sucker. :)

Baby B's side profile, you can make out the face but not much else. 





Our weekend continued with a ride out on Lake MI with some great friends that Jared works with. We enjoyed a beautiful sunset and even got to see a sail boat. It was a fun night.
 Swimming in the big lake. Water temp. was somewhere in the 70's. 


The sail boat we saw. I think it looks like a Pirate ship!

We ended our weekend with a lot of wood cutting/tree trimming chores on the farm. I even got to learn how to drive the tractor! It was pretty fun. Since I can't be much help with wood cutting/splitting that was a job I could do. Jared was a good teacher too, I only stalled it twice. :) 



That's all for now friends. Hope you have a great week!
-CW

1 comment:

  1. looks like you have been having some fun this summer. Love the views of the babes. Glad ur not finding out the sexes, its so fun to be surprized.

    ReplyDelete