Pages

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Watch me grow!

Week 29

Here we are at 29 weeks gestation and I am finally giving you all some belly shots! These are not my favorite but I know I will want to look back at them someday so I will share some with you. My sister and my Mom made me a paper chain when I came home from the hospital and every Friday, when I switch to a new gestation week, we have been taking a belly shot as I get to take a link off my chain. They so creatively have planned a surprise for me each week to help the time go by fast and to keep my spirits up. It's totally working and I'm so thankful for all that they've done for me. Not sure why but I don't have a 25 week picture on my camera so we will start from 26 weeks. Here you go!
26 Weeks

27 Weeks
28 Weeks
29 Weeks
And this is today, we built the first fire of the season in the fire place. :) Cozy way to be on bed rest! 

So you can't really tell from these pictures I guess but there has been a lot of growing going on in there. The babies are between 2 & 3 pounds now and their mama is growing more and more uncomfortable by the day! :) That's the name of the game! We have 6 weeks to go before we get to our goal of 35 weeks gestation. I have already been on bed rest for 5 weeks so I know I can do it! It will be hard for sure but we don't want to take any chances with these little bundles coming too early. They are well past the point of viability now but that still doesn't make it safe. I want to get past that 35 week mark so we can come home with big healthy babies and not spend any time in the NICU. Thank you so much for all the prayers! 

I will post later this week a nursery update. We're coming right along now and I have some before pictures to show you. Hopefully, in the next few days we will make even more progress and I'll have some more pictures to show you! 

God bless! 
-CW 



2 comments:

  1. Oh those shots are so cute of you and the belly!!! And yes, you do have a very creative mom and sister. Hang in there, you and the youngins are doing fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasey7:55 PM

    U can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete