Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006



Ahh.. The mud Pit! This week was incredible. My campers were such amazing women and i know that God is working in and through them daily. I cannot tell you how beautiful it is to watch a camper come with such a broken spirit and a willingness to learn and to grow and to watch God work so personally in their lives. We had a blast this week just being girls and goofing off in the mud-pit, beating Rockford Baptist at capture the flag... twice, hanging out in the game room, and even learning to sing a little bit. :^) (thanks girls for giving my teaching skills a shot.) One more week has come and passed and now all there is too look forward too is one last week of camp and the joy of keeping in touch with my campers. I really love to hear from you all and i want you to know that you can call me or shoot me an email any time for any reason.

I have learned so much this summer and i look forward to all the things that God still has in store for me and i would love to hear about all of the things God is doing in your life too!! I love you all and hope that you are having a great week!

Sleep well, God Bless!!

Christina Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment