Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

5 Months!

Ahh! Finally a chance to sit down and write. These times are so few and far between these days that I really want to soak it up and enjoy it. We had an internet malfunction in a storm 2 weeks ago; our POE was hit by lightning and we have been trying to get our internet company out here to fix it ever since....needless to say they came up with every excuse not to come out to the house but finally got annoyed enough with us to send someone out here and it was a 10 minute fix. Grr. I have to practice patience. In the meantime I have been reading during times when I normally would find myself mindlessly surfing Pinterest or Facebook so in a way this little 'inconvenience' has taught me again that I need to slow down and unplug more often.

The babies will be 5 months old tomorrow. Wow, how did that happen!? So many things are starting to get exciting and they are discovering the world around them every day. I don't have a weight update for you. We don't go back to the Dr. until next month so we will see then how big these kiddos are getting.

Anders is just huge. :) He is all boy and very thick. He enjoys playing on the floor and grabbing on to things, rolling over to his tummy and doing 'push ups', sucking his thumb, looking out the window and watching the birds, and eating. This kid is ready to be a big boy!
Joline is still our little peanut. Other than this photo (taken when she was tired) she is normally a very smilie girl. She loves to play on the floor, look out the window at birds, 'read' books with mommy, flirt with daddy, and eat. This little lady is so much fun and knows how to balance out her more outgoing brother. :)

The babies have done really well learning to eat cereal and veggies with spoons. This week I am going to try to adjust their schedule to a breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime bottle with spoon feedings worked in there too. We'll see how it goes. :) 

The babies are starting to fuss now and I'm regretting spending this time typing. I should have been doing something productive or taking a nap...Oh well. Maybe next nap time will be better. Funny how at the beginning of this post all I wanted to do was type and now all I want is a nap. :) Ahh the life of motherhood. Signing off for now but I will try to post more often in the future. 

God Bless, 
-CW 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! They are a wonder in progress!! Good to read ur post. My blog has been neglected for months now to. Maybe one day I will get back into writing.

    Sending love n hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! They are a wonder in progress!! Good to read ur post. My blog has been neglected for months now to. Maybe one day I will get back into writing.

    Sending love n hugs

    ReplyDelete