Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kitchen Project!

It's been almost a year of marriage for Jared and I and it's been a wonderful learning experience, full of love and grace and laughter and peace. It hasn't been all roses though.... like my kitchen for example. :D We live in a house that was built in the 1950's and our kitchen is in desparate need of some updating. The gray cupbords and white walls just aren't doing it for me anymore. I know we are supposed to be satisfied with what we are given and I am but I do think a little improvements could be made so we're giving the ol' girl a face lift. New flooring, new countertop, and fresh coats of paint all around are in order. Our living room is full of kitchen stuff, our garage is full of cupboards being stripped and sanded and our kitchen is bare aside from the appliances and some dust. I'm excited to do this project with Jared and no he's not doing it all on his own, I don't want to miss out on all the fun! If you didn't know I have a love for construction and hardware stores. I think it runs in the family.... maybe on my dad's side or something...? :D But really I love doing projects with Jared and we're very excited to see how it will turn out!

I know I haven't posted any pictures since the wedding and that's simply because they are all still on the camera But We'll take pictures of the project and I'll post as soon as I can with pictures from the last year and our kitchen. :D Thanks for being patient Joanne!

God Bless, Sleep Tight
CW

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the pictures....before-during-after!It's a project, that you will say you are glad when it is done!

    ReplyDelete