Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2006



Taking it to the EXTREME...

This week has been a challenging one but good as well. I have been learning a lot about silence. Silence with Christ. I need this daily and i've come to see that when my "quiet times" get moved over or interrupted i long for this silence even more. I long to be still before God and hear what He has to say about things rather than me saying everything that i need to hear. This is hard, especially when you can't audibly "hear" Christ. But we can see him and feel him and know his word. He's more real to me than some of my firends on this earth and they are so close. Christ is closer though, written on my heart. I long for this silence so that i can be taught how to "be" just being is important and i think that we all nee this quiet time with Christ, He's beautiful in the way he reveals himself and his will. Thanks God.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to remind you what an amazing woman of God you are. Miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete