Pages

Monday, November 14, 2005

This is our group from the Chicago Mission Trip; that trip was incredible!

I'm alive, I'm alive, i'm alive!
Whoo~ man o' man, what a day! It's only 10:46Am and i'm already exausted. :~D well another round of guess and check for my medication. My neurologist says that she wants to try another med. Well ok... i guess. :D God, man He is working though and I can see his handprint everywhere; even in the midst of confusion and waiting. It's good to wait though. I'm just holdin' tight, clinging rather, to His magnificent promises and knowing that His strength is enough to pull me through and provide for me. I can't wait to see what He's going to do next because though it may be tough now, i know that He's a good and soverign God and that His glory will be proven. Not just in the case with my medication but with everything. But i've got to trust in those promises. He IS good! Hang tight everyone, He's hanging tight to you.
God Bless!
Christina Lindsey


3Oh, send out your light and your truth.Let them lead me.Let them bring me to your holy hill,To your tents.
4Then I will go to the altar of God,To God, my exceeding joy.
I will praise you on the harp, God, my God.
5Why are you in despair, my soul?Why are you disturbed within me?
Hope in God! For I shall still praise him:My Savior, my helper, and my God.
Psalm 43:3-5

2 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures. Isn't fun when you know how to put pictures up. I just wanted to say thanks for the last post on my blog you made me feel so wonderful. You're so good with words and just want to say that is how I feel about you. You're are a wonderful friend to have and I'm so blessed to be able to call you my friens. Thank you for all the love you shower down on me and everyone else. I hope you had fun on the overnighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 AM

    Chaille,
    Your a beautiful woman of Christ and i want you to know that i appriciate your friendship and your love. You care about me, Crazy i know, but thank you for doing it! I need that and God has truly blessed me with your friendship! I hope that you are doing well and i hope that you have a fabulous thanksgiving...
    God Bless,
    Christina Lindsey

    ReplyDelete